- PhD Co-Supervisor, Nada Afa, International responses to unconstitutional regime change. (Radboud University); PhD in progress.
- PhD Co-Supervisor, Zhenyuan Shi, China’s international development cooperation and the new foreign aid agency. (Radboud University); PhD in progress.
- PhD Co-Supervisor, Sarah Abdelatif. Can we stop reinventing the wheel? The role of organisational learning in international development cooperation. (Radboud Uni- versity); PhD in progress.
- PhD Co-Supervisor, Liza Steultjens. Synergizing sustainability – policy coherence, the SDGS, and agricultural development and trade policies in Sub-Saharan Africa (Radboud University); PhD in progress.
- PhD Co-Supervisor, Maya Turolla, Youth in agribusiness in Uganda: An ethnography of a development trend (Radboud University and University of Bologna); PhD granted September 2019.
- PhD Co-Supervisor, Ludovico Alcorta, Exploring the ‘dark matter’ of conflict: The role of inequalities, perceptions, identity and social capital’ (Radboud University); PhD granted December 2019.
Browse: Home / PhD Supervision